RAIL STAFF TRAVEL
Welcome to the Rail Staff Travel Home Page.
Rail Staff Travel Limited (RSTL) provides and manages Rail Staff Travel on a national basis, enabling most staff in the rail industry to benefit from some level of concessionary travel. We provide a service to both Employer and Employees, Active and Retired, issuing cards and passes and dealing with queries.
In this section you will be able to:
- View important messages about our service and recent changes to travel arrangements in our Stop Press section. Current items featured here are:
- New TOC Privilege Card despatch (posted 4.6.15)
- Download and complete Forms that you need to apply for cards and passes or notify RSTL of changes in our Forms section.
- View summaries of your travel entitlements in our Where Can I Go? section.
- View the latest travel news and offers in our News and Offers section.
- See the up to date travel restrictions in our Restrictions section.
In addition you can upload passport style photos in our Photo Upload section, get contact details in our Contacts and review our FAQs section (includes information about International Rail and alternative suppliers).
Rail Staff Travel's Contact Details
Please use our generic email address email@example.com
Our freephone number is:
The phones are open from 09.00 to 16.30 every weekday.
Rail Staff Travel Ltd
PO Box 72071
Employers ONLY can click here for more information on our extranet. Active and Retired Staff do not need to visit this site as all the information that they need is available on these pages.