The ATOC Operations Scheme
The safe and punctual movement of trains for customers is the fundamental basis of all our members’ rail businesses, and through the Operations Scheme we seek to support operations professionals in these activities.
Members meet to share best practice and develop plans to improve customer service and security. ATOC host five fora to facilitate this:
- Operations Standards Forum - addressing the safe movement of trains
- Safety Forum - learning from events to improve passenger safety
- Performance Forum - keeping trains on time
- Human Resources, Employee Relations and Occupational Health Forum - selecting and retaining capable employees
- Operations Resilience and Security Forum - cooperating with others to ensure passengers security
The operations team also represent members in cross-industry governance and research.
To apply for access to members only pages please email email@example.com